twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Knee pain?

as i was coming up the steps to my front porch, i felt a sharp pain in my right knee. it. this was about 2 weeks ago. after the initial pain it started hurting later that day upon moving it at all, including standing, walking and even bending or unbending even when in bed. the pain is right under my knee cap, although is isn't a continuos pain, it's a very hurtful pain when my knee is moved.
also, i've been having this pain in the muscle and shoulder of my left arm, but only when i move it, which it radiates to my shoulder joint, could it possibly be bursitus. ican't raise my arm without pain or hold any with much weight or it feels as if it's going to drop. when i have my arm at a relaxed state it's as if i can feel the muscles spasming. any suggestions til i can see my doctor?
Answer:
Knees are a pain ( I have had both replaced - one twice) After three knee replacement surgeries this is my advice. Do not put off going to see your doctor. If necessary get to an ER. The pain is your body telling you something is wrong. The longer you ignore it the more damage is done internally. Knee injuries which many people have put up with for years only results in an early onset of arthritis.
In many cases it requires treatment with anti-inflammatory drugs or might require your knee to be repaired with a scope which has become a simple procedure which if done early can restore useful function. Putting it off because you can live with the pain is the wrong action to take.
you can take vitamin e for joint pain and also green tea drink it but you buy a capsule or tea bags it really helps i was like yeah right...but i tried it and it worked ..also red grapes are good and the green and red veggies all have vitamins and all that will help joint pain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net