twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Knee Pain above my knee cap?

I have a really bad pain just above my knee cap n my parents are not takin me to the doctors. Got any home remedies ?
Answer:
First how did you get this pain? Do you know? Or did it just happen?I suggest if it's that sore to place a cold pack on the sore area. Wrap the pack first and take it off immediantly if it burns.If cold is not working try a hot pack. Take the same precautions.Hot and cold for pain is a personal preference.Strap it or bandage it snuggly, but not too tight, if you want.Rest it.Let time and nature take it's cause.If you did something to hurt it add additional information below your question. and I can help more.If it feels no better in a few days or get's worse get on your parents case and get them to take you to your Doctor.
This might be caused by your foot rolling and putting stress on your knees. You should wear runners that support your feet well, and if the pains really bad use pain killers. Good Luck!
It might be because you are growing alot right now.
If your parents aren't taking you to a doctor, don't you have one at school or at least a nurse?
There is on the market some Ibuprofen gel that you can get at the chemist.
But if I was you I would insist on having a check up.
Good luck with your parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net