twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Joint pain in the knee?

I had fell on my knee a couple of months ago and nothing was wrong at the time.As time has progressed i am having popping and creeking sounds in my knee,and my knee caps is moving around poppin in and out.What kind of injury could this be and what meds should I ask my doctor to perscribe for this?
Answer:
I always answer people' knee questions on here as I just had my 13th surgery so I am a seasoned knee injury veteran. And I will tell you what I tell everyone else. See an orthopedic (bone and joint) doctor. He/she will discuss your symptoms with you and take xrays and an mri scan. The xrays will probably show nothing, but the mri will give you your answers. The knee is a very complicated joint with 4 main ligaments and tons of cartilage including the meniscus. People on ByeDr.com will give you their best guess and say "I had the same thing!" but you will never know without getting images of your knee taken. I am very knowledgeable on the subject, but I wouldn't begin to tell you what is going on without looking at images of your knee. So please, see a doctor and get it checked out.the earlier the better.you do not want to be like me and have 13 surgeries and huge scars...trust me. Good luck to you.
It sounds like you might have arthritis going on but to find out for sure the dr needs to evaluate to see what they think could be going on.
You need to see an orthopadic doctor soonest. He will give you medication after examination or refer you to a physiotherapist. I don't think you should be taking advice from Tom, Dick %26 Harry on this!
Since you had a fall a couple of months ago, it does not sound like arthritis, it seems that you have hurt your knee, you better go and see a doctor, do not delay or it will get worse.
sounds like some torn ligaments or a torn meniscus the pad inside your knee u need to so doctor and have a mri done and some x rays
Joint pain or stiffness of the joint may be caused by overexertion, arthritis, muscle pain,bursitis and other diseases. Depending on the cause of the joint pain, joints on both sides of the body and small or large joints may be affected. Some types of joint pains can be completely cured but for other types of joint pain (like pain caused by osteoarthritis), treatment will only reduce the pain. More information on joint pain , home remedies and treatment is available at http://www.aches.in/jointpain.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net