twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ive have an annoying spasm under my eye, how to stop it?

i ve had it for two days now,
thanks in advance
Answer:
1) Get sleep--this is stress related. Take a warm bath, relax, and get enough sleep.2) Put a warm compress over your eyes to relax.3) RELAX!! :-)
Sometimes spasms are caused by dehydration. Try to avoid coffee and alcohol for a day or two, and get drink lots of water.
WASH YOUR FACE BEFORE GOING TO BED AND APPLY PENICILIN OINTMENT EVERY DAY. CHECK IT OUT FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.
I have the very same problem. I always try to get more sleep and I've been taking multivitamins. It works for me.. I'm not really sure why it does that. If it continues or gets worse I would recommend a doctor.
My doctor had me take magnesium supplement. It worked for me. Take the recommended dose on the bottle.
he he i get that to when im really tired, just enjoy the strange looks you get from other people around you thinking that you're winking at them, thats what i do. it usually doesnt last to long though
First.. Go To a mirror and Yell at your eye. Kindly ask it to stop.. If that doesn't work... HIT YOUR SELF REALLY HARD IN EYE teach it a lesson... jkjkPreventative measures are important. Since stress causes almost all muscle problems including the eye muscle. hum.. two days.. well the best thing to do is first before bothering your doctor...Mild Eye Twitching..Will usually go away on its own ..Cut down on stress and most importantly rest up...If it continues you may have more serious problem.. Call your doctor..or I found this one for you... You can go here and ask the on line doctor and see what he says... Best of luck.. And I had the same problem I found that rest and a nice warm bath to help calm me down did the trick.. Honestly do not do the above...keke..and as well try not to rub your eye it can do more damage to your pupal and the skin around your eye..
the three most common things that causes eye twitchingstress
lack of sleep
too much caffine
I know this is unhelpful but it just has to be said
"If thine eye offend thee pluck it out!"Sorry I just couldn't resist lol
Tiredness is the usual cause if its persistent check with your gp may be mild st vitus dance !
It sounds too me as though you need some sleep.
Get your eyes tested, this is often caused by eyestrain. Wear dark glasses in the sun, esp. if you have grey or blue eyes, the bright light doesn't help.
It could also be a reaction to an allergy or medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net