twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Knee injury help?

3 weeks ago I fell on my knee. It swelled up on the outer side to the size of a tennis ball. I put ice on it and kept off of it as much as possible. It is still tender and slightly swollen. When I took my sock off tonight the inside arch of my foot and ankle area is purple and swollen and tender. Is this related to my knee injury? Is it serious? What is going on?
Answer:
You might wabt to get that checked out. Your muscle nerves may be pinched first of all. That may be the reason for the pain. Also, they changing of color may mean you might not be getting enough blood circulation down there. You really need to go to the hospital.
badly bruised it will heel, keep putting lots of ice on it.
I would have the doctor check that out. Unless you bent your foot as you fell on your knee your foot shouldn't look like that. Better to be safe than sorry.
It could be directly related to the injury!I would receive some medical treatment--your knee may be out of alignment!
I have a knee injury too! Your foot is not related to your knee. Okay I have bruised my foot before. It hurt really bad. Anyway if I were you I would go to the doctor. He will probably tell you to get some rest on your foot and your knee. If the pain keeps on hurting. Get some crutches. Do you work? Do what you have been doing on your knee. ICE ICE ICE! What helps me is every night I ice my knee and it feels better. If it hurts really bad take an ADVIL. But first consult with your doctor. Hey if you can't just call the clinic and tell them your symptoms. Then go from there. And besides it is FREE!! Check out www.webmd.comHope this helps!
the outer knee with the inner foot? no i dont think. but if u didnt have an injury, maybe some bleed stop problems . best answer?
GO SEE A DOCTOR RIGHT AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net