twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just wondering if anyone got woken up by a charlie horse last night?


Answer:
i get what i call leg cramps i believe for me its a shortage of potassium.you could try VERY... gentle stretching before getting in bed
and make sure your warm enough in bed.
Or perhaps a soak in the bath tub and then straight to bed.If you dont find any relief id see your Dr. he may prescribe something for you. that might help.
i also use heat quiet a bit as i have chronic pain and find that helps me a great deal.
Not last night, but I have before..isn't that the worst!?!?!
not last night but it has almost happened. i feel one coming on and start stretching right away. i've seen my husband shoot straight out of bed with one though.
I get them frequently. I've found that usually dehydration causes them. Taking potassium helps. Vitamin E also helps. Cut back on alcohol consumption. VERY quick fix: mix a tablespoon of baking soda in 4 ounces warm water and drink it. Tastes like crap but it usually works very well.
YES !! Just last night !! OMG ... the pain was horrible, and nothing that I did, did any good. I don't know what I did that may have caused it, but it's still sore this morning.Supposedly plenty of magnesium and calcium will help, so I've had plenty today - and I plan on keeping it up.
I woke in the middle of the night with the wickedest calf cramp I've ever had, not last night sorry, it was the night before.
What radio station is he on?
j/k
I had this problem a lot. A banana a day seems to help.
nope. i got woken by a billy goat.
ughh not last night but many nights before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net