twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Just pinched a nerve or somthing in my back HELP!!?

I was fine this morning till I went to pick up a bag and as soon as I lifted it I felt this extremley sharp pain in the middle of my back. Now I can barley move. I bent over a little a minute ago and I was almost not able to get back up. Biggest problem is I work nights and I'm stuck at work right now b/c this all happened right as I was about to get off. Luckily I work at a hotel and am able to lie down. I have to get home soon though to take my wife to work. What do I do to make it stop? Please help!
Answer:
I would consult with a licensed doctor of chiropractic so he/she can do a spinal exam and possibly some x-rays to rule out any major conditions.
if it was a nerve a pain killer might help. i am not a doctor, i used to have it all the time before i started weight lifting. u have too weak muscles on your back. if painkiller won't help u will have to call an ambulance. i was taking ibuprofen when i was like u
go consult a doctor to rule out slipped disc.
Excedern has a back and nerve type of pill over the counter...go to your local pharmacy or Walgreens and go and get it. Then tonight sleep on the floor. I know the pain you are describing...don't try and work it out because it nerve not muscle pain. It should subside in about 2 days.
chiropractor is the answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net