twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've been congested and had a cough. My throat had ears also hurt. This all started last Monday.....

So I've had this for over a week. I thought I was getting better, because the cough has gone away for the most part and I can no longer feel the congestion in my chest. However, I woke up early this morning coughing and my ear left ear was hurting really bad. As the day progressed, I realized I could hear less and less, and now its to the point where I can only hear out of my right ear. It no longer hurts, but shouldn't I be able to hear?
Answer:
Try this, take one glass of water mix it with1tsp pepper, 1tsp turmeric, 1tsp garlic, 1tsp small onion, 1tsp ginger and 1tsp of sugar. Boil it until it becomes 1/2 glass, drink it while it is warm. More remedies available at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net