twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've had chronic back pain for about 2 years now. i'm only 17, anybody tried spinal decrompression?

vicodin and physical therapy just arent enough. i have a really mild case of serpintine scoliosis and my hips are misalligned. the pain just will not subside. somebody help me. please. oh god please.
Answer:
Spinal decompression is really meant for someone with disc related pathology.the goal is to decompress the disc...allowing the nuclear material to creep back into the vertebral space. So, unless you've had an MRI to confirm discogenic pain, I wouldn't recommend it.
I have found that a good chiropractor can be a life saver... has to be a good one though so search around... it is kind of scary for some people to think that some guy is gonna twist your neck and pop it... but they are miracle workers... i have went in to see one before while barely able to walk or sit down...sucked bad... and left feeling like a new person... also my father had rediculous problems for almost a decade... now he has nearly no problem at all... even lifts weights again and looks like a body builder. but i would definitly say that drugs/prescriptions never help and a good adujustment may be all you need. every persons spine goes out of alignment whether they know it or not... some people just end up with worse cases than others... your spine affects all parts of your body... which could explain the hip pains... also if you have flat feet it could cause misalignments... so i hope that helped some...
I am a VAX D (spinal decompression) success story! It worked for me! I have a bulging disc at L5. I was suffering from pain, numbness in my legs. I tried two epiderals that didn't work. I took anti-inflammatory drugs that didn't work. Finally I sought chiropractic care and vax d treatments in conjunction! I still have occasionally back pain, for which I make a trip to the chiro. But the numbness down my legs is gone. Spinal decompression works!
I fully agree with the first person who answered your question. You need to see a chiropractor as soon as possible. They can do miracles for problems such as yours especially because you are so young. I've enclosed a link where you can find a qualified Chiropractor in your area.
I think this is clearly a chiropractic case.
Frankly, a chronic back pain in teen years is red flag for something very serious..you need to find a good chiropractor who can do an extensive work up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net