twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

I've got shoulder pain please HELP?

A few years ago I hurt my shoulder by stressing the muscles and now sometimes when i wake up it aches like billy-o i put inprofin gel on it and it does help but i want to know why it keeps hurting!
Answer:
have you seen a doctor about it? if its been like this for so long, you probably have damage that needs to fixed. make an appointment ok? Good luck and feel better!
The muscles probably didnt heal properly because you kept using your shoulder which, is hard to avoid. You may need physio. Be careful, it could turn into arthritis.
I injured my shoulder in a car accident. I went to a chiropractor and he continued treating it. I kept hurting and went to a medical doctor who x rayed and found that I had torn my A/C joint. I had surgery shortly thereafter. I would definitely get it checked out by a doctor ASAP. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net