twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Knee popping? Why and how do I make it quit?

I'm 26 years old, pretty healthy-no unusual aches or pains, but my knee started popping yesterday when I go upstairs. It doesn't hurt, but it feels "tired". It is only one knee. It doesn't pop when I walk only when I bend it for stairs or squatting down. I walk a lot on cobblestone, which I'm not really used to. I live in the UK, but I'm from the US and we don't have cobblestone roads. I also don't take calcium, don't drink milk, and have really cut back on cheese for the last 5 months (I don't really like British cheese). I'm going to buy some calcium today-will that help?
Answer:
E. vitamin multi-vitamin and fishoiltabletsshould do the trick++ a trip to your local doctor to be sure to be sure, and after looking at your "DICKY KNEE" ask if those vitamins would be good for you in your case!! get it checked just in case, i am a candidate for 2 complete knee reconstructions, if my doc as much as touching my knees again and does the usual kneebends while poking around, got part of both kneecaps missing and bone part worn away so i can literally slide in and out of the joints i had dislocated my knees to many times and 1 or 2 walked for wekks with partial dislocation of my knees so of to the doctor unusual surface for you to walk on might just have done something nasty or not so!!
Patello-femoral pain syndrome.In other words, it is a mechancial issue involving your patella (knee cap) and femur (large thigh bone). When you bend your knee, there is a groove that your kneecap moves in. When not tracking properly, you can get a pain or popping under your patella. Sometimes you irritate the cartilage that covers the backside of your patella. Severe cases involve loose bodies or bone chips.For most people it is a matter of working on simple thigh exercises to restore muscle tone and balance. Avoid full squats, lunges, or excessive stairclimbing. Only do strengthening exercises in a pain-free range of motion.Plenty of info on the web.
it is nomal

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, this is a good sharing. As I know Unloader knee bracing may be is another good solution for knee pain. Recent trends declare that the usage of Unloader knee bracing in conjunction with Injectable treatments such as Hyaluronic Acidity (HLA) or even Platelet abundant plasma (PrP) offer you the next step frontward with alleviating the actual suffering connected with OA. Read one more review just for this identical subject matter on:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/pain-in-the-knee/

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net