twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lamisil is so expensive!!?

My doc called in Lamisil for me today and it is $462! OMG! It is not covered by my insurance. The doc is working on finding something effective but cheaper. Anyone had this same problem or anyone know of something that cures nail fungus besides lamisil? Thanks.
Answer:
Lamisil is not covered by almost all insurance companies because it is considered "cosmetic" medication...there really aren't any other ones besides that one out there...call the number on the back of your insurance card and ask them which ones are covered..or ask the pharmacy to try a prior authorization...they'll know what that is...hope this helps
I know--they are nuts!
And your doctor will earn a BIG commission on prescribing that to you!I started using a natural product for my nail fungus a couple weeks ago called No Fungus Among Us Nail Care - Nail Saver.
Its very very affordable and its helped with my nail already!
I was experiencing pain in my toe along with a foul smelling liquid and the nail was detaching from the nail bed, also nail discoloration.
Only thing thats left to go away is the nail discoloration-all other symptoms are GONE!
It takes time to rid of nail fungus, even with the expensive prescription garbage that the doctors push on us.
But I think my results so far were pretty quick!
Read more about it including others' testimonies here:
http://www.mothernature.com/shop/detail.(I ordered it from this site-very trustworthy and professional w/ fast delivery)
There aren't any other oral medications for nail fungus and there is not a generic available yet. You might try contacting the drug company that makes it, sometimes they have rebates.Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net