twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Knee problems?

IS IT TRUE THAT As women grow(Like during the teenage era) That their knees might not grow in the same pace forcing the knee to tilt a bit and hurt really bad. This is wrong with me, the doctor told me it happens a lot with women. But they only tested my right knee since that's the one that's been hurting and now my left knee is hurting too.can it be the same problem with my left knee also?It's been hurting for about a week now
Answer:
I was told the same thing.
I found out that the reason was that there is scar tissue under the knee cap that is what was wrong/Good Luck though.
Since your Right knee was the problem, that's why most of the exam was to that area, however both should have been looked at. A condition called Osgood's Slaughter Disease can cause pain in the area as well. If this continues, return to your Health Care Provider, and ask for X-Rays to be taken of the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net