twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Leg problem??

ok, so i've been to like 4 doctors and had 6 blood tests taken, over 10 x-rays, a blood pool test, and a bone scan. No one seems to know what's wrong. My heel has white spots that keep disappearing and is swollen. My tendons are like tight and the physical theripyst is working them out, but there is something more than that. I am on a strong pain killer that is so strong you can only take it once a day and i still wake up at night from the pain! My ankle was swolled and discolored to start, then later it radiated up my leg. I had a very similar situation about 4 months ago. If you know of anything this could be, please help me. My grades are slipping and the pain is horrible. I can't walk, so i'm using crutches and they are having me wear a boot all day and night, but i can't even walk on my boot alone yet, the pain is too much. I have to wait until monday to get my bone scan results, but if you think you have an idea, please let me know ASAP, i just want this pain gone! Thanx!
Answer:
Gee, I don't know but have you been referred to a Neurologist yet? I understand that they are pain experts. I kinda wonder if this pain is from pinched nerves in the back. I am praying for the doctors to correctly diagnose the cause and properly treat you to eliminate this horrible pain.
see doc
Is it just your heel that is bothering you or your whole leg? Is the swelling in the ankle or the whole leg? Left leg or right leg?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net