twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little Bumps on arms and legs??

Ok, i have these little bumps on the back of my arms and legs since i can remember. They are like little pimples but not... I'm quite embarrased by them sometimes, because they can be noticable. I really want clear, smooth skin on my arms and legs. Does anyone know what this is, or how I can get rid of them without going to a dermatoligist. I've tried lotions and such... anyone??
Answer:
Okay, I don't know if u have the same as me. I also use to have it. On my arms and legs. Just these red/clear bumps. It's caused by clogged pores. I read that somewhere. It's when you rub lotion or body wash, if you rub it up and down, it irritates/clogs the pores. Instead, rub lotion in just one direction. Also when shaving legs, go in one direction. And use shaving cream. Using soap to shave can irritate the folicles. Shaving cream at the end of the bath because your skin is soften and you don't have to run the shaver over and over. I starting doing this for about 2 months and it's almost cleared up. I also use a light exfoliator but not more than once a week. Good luck!
they are probably fatty lumps
It sounds like you have very sensitive skin probably dry too- these little bumps sometimes are a type of eczema. Really if you want them done you will need an rx topical cream, but for OTC try some super moisturizing lotions/ creams. MAry kay has a good one(extra emollient night cream) and keep these areas super moisturized. see if that will work if not you will just have to go to a Derm, or a family dr.
sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net