twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Knee strengthening exercises?

I recently suffered a minor knee injury it has left my left knee feeling slightly weak. What are some good exercises to condition my knees so something like this will not happen again?
Answer:
I was told to strengthen the knee to use an eliptical trainer which I do now every other day and it really worked wonders. I had a full on kneecap fracture and due to this I am almost back in marathon shape
very light leg extensions. but don't do them yet. wait until you feel no pain.
squats
The first thing you should do (if you haven't already) go see a doctor. A doctor will make sure it's OK to do the exercises and send you to a physical therapist who will show you which exercises, how many of each to do and how often you should do the exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net