twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Left side severe pain?

for the last fue days I have frequent pain on my left side under my ribs. it radiates toward my back. today it is almost unbearable to move or walk. when I cough or press on it, it hurts. I don't think i'm pregnant cause I got my period this month. I do have a yeast infection so I don't know if it relates. i'm goin to the docs soon, I just want some opinions on what it could be
Answer:
There's many possibilities of what this could be. My first thought is you have muscle strain because the pain is radiating into your back, as well as hurting when you press on it. Place a heating pad on the area of pain for twenty minutes and see if this helps remove some of the pain. This could also be an intestinal problem. If you've been constipated this could cause pain because of the pressure of the intestines on the nerves. If you have been constipated start taking a powdered fiber supplement first thing in the morning and last thing at night. If none of these work for you I'm sure your doctor can help.
i would like to help you but this really isn't the place to ask. it could be anything. please get help as soon as possible though because if it hurts when you cough or press the affected area, it could be very serious. however, it could very well be related to your yeast infection, although it is rare.
i hope you get well. please e-mail me / message me if you figure out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net