twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Little blood inside ofo my ear. Help?

I currently have a minor cold. Yesterday I blew my nose pretty hard and my ear sort of popped with no pain. It was one of those ear pops everyone gets where they have to yawn or something to get rid of it. The next morning I felt something tickling inside of my ear like there was something inside of it. I got a q-tip and used it on my left ear. It felt better, but when I looked at the q-tip there was very little blood around it. There was no pain it just tickled inside. Is this serious or can this heal by itself?
Answer:
A perforated ear drum usually causes a lot of pain. Sometimes wax can look like blood, but this is normal. Because you are in excruciating pain, I'm assuming that you saw the wax that looked like blood. If you are not hearing any differently, and are feeling no pain, then there is nothing to worry about.
I'd get checked by a doctor.You could have perforated an ear drum.
Sometimes people just get little pimples in there and they ooze a little bit after they pop. I doubt it's anything about which you need to worry.
Your fine so long as the bleeding stopped. People get tiny sores or infections in their ears just like anywhere else on your body. The cold may have added to it. But with any bleeding..so long as it stops your fine. Your body is a natural healer. I think you are fine.
it is very normal to find some drops everywhile. it might not be even from the blowing thing. could be from before. and collected by the ear wax. and by chance u picked ur ear that day..dont worry..just if u are scared...avoid wetting it with water or swimming and diving...dont use cotton picks no more for few days and u'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net