twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Last night I woke up shaking and I could not stop.I was not running a fever or anything?

I feel much better today but I am scared to go to sleep I am afraid that it will happen again.What would you do.I went to the doc and they could not find anything wrong.I am so scarred.Please help.
Answer:
Maybe you had a very bad dream, but it was only remembered by your subconscious. That's why you don't recall it.
Could it be you were having a nightmare but don't remember? I'm glad you went to the doctor, since he couldn't find anything wrong, don't stress. Happy thoughts. My husband will shake but he's a diabetic.
Maybe it was a nightmare you cannot remember.
thats how i was this morning!!
thank god its not just me!!
i didnt know what was happening
it freaked me out
i felt shaky but for no reason
it felt like my insides were shaking too
i couldnt stop itim sorry i cant help but dont let yourself lose sleep over it
or else you really will get sickps if it comes back drink water it helps a little
This could be due to your nerves. When you have a lot on your mind or have constant stress, this can show in your sleep, causing you to shiver uncontrollably. You need to learn to calm yourself before going to sleep. If this continues, then you have to go see your physician for anxiety disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net