twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Knee Problems?

Okay so about at the beginning of the year..actually i cant remember exactly when but anyways i was at a basketball camp and i fell on my knee pretty hard and before then it hadnt given me much problems. about 3 hours later we were just finishing test driving a car when i noticed my knee had swelled up and it looked like there was a baseball under my skin it was really high. so my mom took me to the emergency room and once we got into the place they took xrays and applied ice and just said i had blood/water under my knee (i cant remember exactly which) well ever since then while participating in ANY activity gives me great pain in that knee (actually more recently its gotten worse) i also feel at least 2 "chunks" of bone on my knee cap and i can move them around (at least i think its bone) they are about the size of a BB maybe smaller but i am wondering is this causing my knee pain? what can they do to fix this? can they fix this? should i see my doctor?Thank you so much
Answer:
I always answer people' knee questions on here as I just had my 13th surgery so I am a seasoned knee injury veteran. And I will tell you what I tell everyone else. See an orthopedic (bone and joint) doctor. He/she will discuss your symptoms with you and take xrays and an mri scan. The xrays will probably show nothing, but the mri will give you your answers. The knee is a very complicated joint with 4 main ligaments and tons of cartilage including the meniscus. People on ByeDr.com will give you their best guess and say "I had the same thing!" but you will never know without getting images of your knee taken. I am very knowledgeable on the subject, but I wouldn't begin to tell you what is going on without looking at images of your knee. So please, see a doctor and get it checked out.the earlier the better.you do not want to be like me and have 13 surgeries and huge scars...trust me. Good luck to you.
Yes, you should see your doctor and get the chunks explored and removed. Don't neglect and restrict your movements.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, this is a good sharing. As I know Unloader knee bracing may be is another good solution for knee pain. Recent trends declare that the usage of Unloader knee bracing in conjunction with Injectable treatments such as Hyaluronic Acidity (HLA) or even Platelet abundant plasma (PrP) offer you the next step frontward with alleviating the actual suffering connected with OA. Read one more review just for this identical subject matter on:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/pain-in-the-knee/

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net